We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To please yourself with organic products from your garden is not only pleasant, but also useful. Tomato Amber combines excellent taste and attractive appearance. The ultra-early ripening variety is often chosen by novice vegetable growers due to its unpretentiousness and relative ease of growing.
General information about the variety
Siberian breeders have bred tomatoes of the Yantarny variety. They bear fruit successfully in greenhouse conditions and in the open field. To determine the planting site, it is necessary to focus on the climatic conditions of the growing region.
Description of the variety:
- early ripening, harvest ripening time up to 100 days;
- standard bush;
- determinant, has limited growth;
- undersized, the maximum height of the bush does not exceed 45 cm;
- the first inflorescence is formed above 5-6 leaves;
- high yield, for the summer season 1 sq. a meter of planting ripens up to 6 kg of berries;
- simultaneous ripening of tomato ovaries;
- relatively resistant to major diseases of the nightshade family;
- withstands transportation well;
- long-term storage is possible.
Tomato Amber is suitable for growing even in the harsh Siberian climate due to its cold resistance. Fruit characteristics:
- maximum weight up to 70 grams;
- spherical shape;
- the color of ripe berries is yellow, golden;
- thin skin;
- sweet taste;
Tomato Amber is suitable for canning as a whole. The variety is used for drying, fresh vegetable salads, freezing and stuffing. The bright color of the berry makes it a good addition to the festive table.
The preferred method of sowing is seedling. It is recommended to start preparatory work 2 months before the expected date of planting. To obtain good shoots, you must:
- plant tomato seeds to a depth of 1.5-2 cm;
- close containers with seeds with foil until shoots appear;
- keep the room temperature at least 21 degrees;
- carry out regular watering with water at room temperature;
- provide the seedlings with a constant source of light.
IMPORTANT! It is necessary to dive the plant when the first two true leaves appear.
A week before planting, the plant should be hardened, daily taking out containers with seedlings to fresh air. When transplanting 1 sq. meter of land is not recommended to place more than 6 plants. Tomato care rules:
- timely watering with warm water in the morning or evening;
- regular weeding from weeds;
- plant feeding at least 4 times during the summer season.
The bushes of this variety are undersized and do not require tying or additional support.
Good day! Positive feedback from neighbors in the summer cottage prompted me to plant the Amber Cup tomato variety. The variety impressed me. Fruiting well even in cool summer. It is unpretentious in care, it is enough to water, loosen and fertilize on time. I did not find any minuses for myself. Ripe berries are very sweet with a beautiful spherical shape. Spoiled the family with sun-dried tomatoes for the new year. Until mid-October, they ate vegetable salads with their own tomatoes. I recommend the variety!
Alexander Zaitsev, 54 years old.
I recommend the Amber variety to all vegetable growers― lovers of beautiful tomatoes. It is a pleasure to grow, they do not require tying and special attention. Early ripe tomatoes are distinguished by a sweet taste and bright golden color.
Angelina Komarova, 43 years old.