We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Nursing mothers adhere to a special diet. This includes boiled vegetables, as well as steamed cutlets. Spices are taboo. But you really want to treat yourself to something tasty! Therefore, it is time for a nursing mother to prepare a tasty and healthy cottage cheese casserole: there are a lot of recipes for such a treat. Everyone knows that cottage cheese is a valuable source of calcium, and this is very important for breastfeeding, both for mom and her baby. And this product tastes quite pleasant, the dishes from it are healthy and fragrant.
What is the use of cottage cheese for lactation
For the mother, who feeds the baby with her breasts, cottage cheese is simply necessary. It can be consumed with sour cream or with the addition of fruits, even nuts. Literally 50 g of this product per day is simply indispensable for the mother's body and her baby.
After you stop breastfeeding, cottage cheese will be an excellent food for feeding. It’s only best to cook it for the child herself, using natural, not store milk.
The most delicious homemade casserole for casserole
It is very simple to cook at home. This will require a minimum of products. There are various ways to make it. Get to know the fastest recipe.
- 2 liters of milk;
- 1 liter of kefir.
This composition is designed for approximately 600 grams of cottage cheese.
How to cook a treat:
- Milk should be poured into a large pot. Stir while stirring.
- When the milk begins to boil, kefir should be added. Cottage cheese flakes will immediately appear. Hold on fire for 2 to 3 minutes. It is important that the mixture does not boil. Otherwise, the cottage cheese will be dry and hard.
- Turn off the stove, soak the mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Put the mass on a sieve: the whey should drain.
In this way, you will get cottage cheese in literally half an hour.
Easy and quick cottage cheese casserole for a nursing mother
- 300-400 grams of fresh low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 3 tbsp. l semolina;
- from 100 to 150 grams of granulated sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- some vanilla sugar;
- any fruits and berries are optional.
How to cook:
- To obtain a homogeneous mass, you should thoroughly knead all the components: it is necessary to achieve a homogeneous and sufficiently dense mass.
- You should put all this into a mold, having previously lubricated it with oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven for half an hour.
Before serving the dish, sprinkle the casserole with powdered sugar. And it’s also appropriate to pour sour cream on this delicacy. A tasty and healthy dish will become your favorite.
The classic recipe for casseroles for pregnant and lactating mothers
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- a couple of tablespoons of semolina or wheat flour;
- 2 tbsp. l granulated sugar;
- 5 quail eggs.
How to cook:
- Twist the cottage cheese through a meat grinder (you can grind through a sieve).
- Add eggs and granulated sugar, flour, knead everything.
- Lubricate the mold, lay out the mass and bake for 50 minutes.
If semolina is added to the semi-finished product instead of flour, then after kneading the mass is left for half an hour.
Are you going to add dried apricots or raisins? Then pre-soak these dried fruits in warm water. You should also chop the nuts if you decide to add them to the casserole. You can use pineapples: they should be laid out at the bottom of the form, and already curd paste should be laid out on top.
Cottage cheese casserole with apple: a recipe for nursing mothers
A very important plus in this casserole is that the baked apples in the composition have a beneficial effect on intestinal motility. In addition, in this form, apples do not cause colic in newborns. So it's time to use this recipe.
- a quarter kilogram of cottage cheese;
- a pair of apples;
- 1 chicken egg;
- couple of art. l decoys.
Step by step cooking:
- Cottage cheese should be mixed with granulated sugar and semolina, eggs. Then everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Take a coarse grater and grate the fruit. After that, they must be squeezed out: let the juice drain.
- Grated apples are mixed with curd.
- Prepare the form: grease and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spread the mass.
- Bake the dish for an hour.
Air curd casserole in a slow cooker
Curd casserole for a nursing mother with rice and cottage cheese
- a quarter kilogram of rice cereal, as much cottage cheese;
- water - 500 ml;
- a handful of raisins;
- 75 g of granulated sugar;
- a pinch of vanillin.
How to cook:
- Boil the rice with raisins: it should be crumbly porridge.
- Cool it and add the remaining products, mix everything.
- Lubricate the mold and lay out the mass, smooth the surface.
- A mixture of eggs and sour cream is laid out on top.
- Bake for about 17 minutes, maximum 20.
Cottage cheese casserole recipe for a nursing mom in a slow cooker
- cottage cheese - half a kilogram;
- 3 tbsp. l semolina, as much sugar;
- Mix cottage cheese with sugar and semolina. You can add bananas or apples to this. Although you should be careful with bananas, because they can sometimes cause allergies or colic in infants.
- Slow cooker inside with butter. Put the mixture and cook in baking mode. This will take from 35 to 40 minutes of time.
Cheese casserole recipe for raisins and dried apricots for women breast-fed
- half a kilogram of cottage cheese (always fresh);
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 125 g of granulated sugar;
- semolina - 3 tbsp. l .;
- 3 tbsp. l flour;
- a tablespoon of butter;
- a handful of raisins and dried apricots.
- It is necessary to knead the cottage cheese with a fork, you can also use your hands: it will even be better. Only in the absence of lumps will the casserole turn out tender and tasty.
- Add eggs and granulated sugar, rub with cottage cheese with a spoon.
- Pour warm milk into the semolina, leave for about 10 minutes so that it is absorbed into the cereal. As a result, it will swell. It is quite possible to speed up the process: for this, send a plate of milk and semolina to the microwave for literally a couple of minutes.
- Put the semolina in the curd, add flour and softened butter, mix everything thoroughly.
- Now you should add raisins, already washed and dried, to the curd mass. There - dried apricots, cutting it into small pieces. Stir again. It is not necessary to steal dried fruits, because in a juicy casserole they will be soft and tender even without it.
- So that the delicacy can be easily taken out of the form, grease it with butter, sprinkle with semolina.
- The form filled with curd mass should be sent to the oven.
- Bake the dish for a long time: about an hour at an average temperature. At the end, the dish will brown.
It is very important to get a treat already cooled.
Support the edges of the treat with a knife and spatula, prying it on all sides. After that, cover the pan with a lid from a large pan, turn over. At the same time, the casserole will be upside down on the lid, after which you should cover it with a dish and turn it over as you need.
Cottage cheese casserole for nursing mothers
Not only pregnant, but also nursing mothers, the use of cottage cheese is very useful. Therefore, all these recipes will be simply indispensable for those who breastfeed their baby. Moreover, you can cook dishes both in the oven and in the slow cooker.