We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fried pies with cabbage - a pastry beloved by many, which is able to collect all family members at the same table. A simple dish is prepared quickly, but it turns out no less tasty and aromatic.
It’s better not to think about how many calories are in this treat. Sometimes you can enjoy yourself by cooking delicious pies at home. There are many recipes for a popular dish, but each housewife has her own.
The classic recipe for pies with cabbage based on yeast dough
This is the most common option for pies with cabbage. The softness and splendor of the finished product is amazing, and special skills are not required to cook them.
- milk - 250 ml;
- dry yeast - 1 pack;
- chicken egg - 1 pc.;
- sugar - 1 tsp;
- salt - 0.5 tsp;
- vegetable oil;
- sifted flour - 3-4 cups;
- cabbage - 0.5 fork;
- onion - 1 head.
- Yeast and sugar are poured into slightly warmed milk, the components mix well.
- A small amount of flour, previously sifted, is poured into a large cup. Milk with yeast should be poured there.
- All components are mixed, the cup is covered and placed in heat for a short time (20 minutes is enough).
- When the dough is standing, add the beaten egg with salt. Do not forget to pour 2-3 large tablespoons of oil, mix all the components.
- After that, more flour is added and the dough is kneaded. When mixing the dough, flour should be added in small portions. This is necessary in order to make it as flexible and soft as possible. Usually, flour is not needed as much as indicated in the recipe.
- Leave the dough for a short time and do the filling.
- Cabbage is chopped, carrots are grated, onions are cut in small cubes.
- Stew the cabbage for 5 minutes in a pan.
- Then, carrots, onions are added to it and fried for another 5 minutes, it is also required to salt the vegetables.
- The dough is cut into pieces of equal size, each of them is rolled into a cake. The filling is placed in the center of the circles, the edges are plucked.
- The pies are ready for frying! It is recommended to lay out the finished product for starters on the prepared paper towels, allowing the excess oil to drain.
To prevent pies from scattering during toasting, they must first be laid with the seam down.
Lean pastry cabbage pies
- 1.5 kg of wheat flour;
- 3 glasses of water;
- 150 ml of sunflower oil;
- 100 g of granulated sugar;
- 1 sachet of high-speed yeast;
- 1 large head of cabbage;
- 1 PC. onions;
- with the amount of salt, pepper and spices, each is determined in accordance with the characteristics of the taste.
- To prepare the dough, the water needs to be slightly warmed up and stir sugar, yeast and a little salt in it.
- After stirring, flour is slowly poured out.
- Spice the composition with 3 large tablespoons of vegetable oil, knead the elastic dough.
- Cover the container with the dough with a towel and determine in a warm place where it is kept for 40 minutes.
- As time passes, get a bowl, its contents with your hands to knead and remove for another 1 hour.
- It's time to do the stuffing. Cabbage is chopped, filled with boiled water and left for a quarter of an hour.
- Small chopped onions need to be fried in oil. Cabbage is well wrung out from the liquid and laid out to the onion. Everything is mixed, spices, salt and pepper are added. Stew vegetables for another 5-7 minutes.
- Small cakes are formed from the approached dough, where the filling is laid out, the edges are plucked.
- Fry in vegetable oil until the product becomes a golden hue.
It is recommended to fry the pies immediately after sculpting. This way you can avoid losing shape.
Fried pies with cabbage and egg
- dry yeast - 1 sachet;
- boiled water - 200 g;
- eggs - 1 pc. for dough and 3 pcs. to the filling;
- sugar - 30 g;
- flour - 500 g;
- salt - 20 g;
- cabbage - 0.5 fork;
- carrot - 1 pc. medium size.
- Boil 3 eggs until cooked. To prevent eggs from cracking during cooking, water should be well salted.
- Grate the carrots with large segments, chop the cabbage. Fry mixed vegetables lightly in sunflower oil
- Pour finely chopped eggs to them. Add a little salt.
- To prepare the dough, pour the yeast into a deep dish, add water, break the egg and pour salt. Do not forget to add sugar.
- Mix all components. After adding flour, the dough is kneaded. Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- From the dough, divided into pieces, form circles, put the filling in the middle, and blind the edges. Give the appearance of pies.
- Fry in sunflower oil on each side.
In addition to eggs with cabbage filling, potatoes and even mushrooms are in perfect harmony.
Recipe for Fried Patties with Sauerkraut
The preparation of such pies will not cause difficulties even for those who are new to the culinary business.
When using sauerkraut as a filling, it must first be squeezed out well.
- kefir - ½ liter;
- sifted flour - 0.6 kg;
- granulated sugar - 1 tsp;
- baking soda - ½ tsp;
- chicken egg - 1 pc.;
- oil grows. - 3 tbsp. l .;
- salt to taste.
- Flour poured into bulk containers. A small hole is made in it, where the egg is placed, kefir and oil are poured.
- After that, granulated sugar, salt are added and the dough is kneaded, which for a short time needs to be left to "come up".
- At this time, you should start cooking the filling, which can be done in two ways: according to the first, sauerkraut is fried in advance, the second implies the absence of heat treatment.
- From the dough, identical pieces are formed, which are then rolled into flat cakes. The filling is laid out in the center and pies are molded.
Potato dough for cabbage pies
Wanting to surprise my loved ones, why not move away from the generally accepted norms for the preparation of pies and do something unusual and interesting. For example, for the test, take not flour, but potatoes.
- 5 potatoes;
- 1 egg
- 5 large spoons of flour;
- 60 g sauerkraut;
- 3 large spoons of sunflower oil;
- 2 onions;
- the amount of salt, pepper, spices is determined by individual preferences.
- The peeled and washed potatoes are placed in a container with cool water and boiled until cooked. After that, you need to knead it with a pusher to get mashed potatoes.
- An egg is driven in, salt is added and everything is mixed.
- Onions, cut into small pieces, need to be slightly fried.
- Then sauerkraut squeezed from the liquid is added to the onion, the vegetables are mixed and stewed for another 10 minutes.
- Using a spoon, a small amount of potato dough is taken and a cake is formed. The cooked filling is placed in the center, the edges are gently nipped. Each pie made in this way is crushed in flour and fried in a pan with the addition of sunflower oil.
Fried pies with cabbage (video)
Despite the high calorie content of this product, sometimes you really want to please yourself and your loved ones with delicious, ruddy pies with cabbage. So do not deny yourself this!