We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Often in the post of mistress, they are faced with a difficult choice of what to make tasty and simple for their home-made tea. Also, there are cases when the refrigerator does not have the necessary ingredients to bake pies or rolls, and you want to treat yourself to a fragrant treat. Using several recipes, you can prepare the perfect fluffy dough in plain water for both fried pies and baking in the oven. A minimum of simple products, a little time and effort and amazing, ruddy pies or rolls will delight you and your household.
Lean dough on water: a step by step recipe
This dough is ideal for both sweet pastries and fried pies with mushrooms, potatoes or meat.
- 40 g of yeast (quick action);
- 600 g of wheat flour;
- 20 g of salt;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 60 ml of vegetable sunflower oil;
- 370 ml of water.
- Heat the water a little in the microwave and pour into a large container.
- Add bulk ingredients (salt, yeast and sugar).
- Gradually, with a spoon, add flour, certainly kneading the dough with your hand after each addition.
- When properly cooked dough becomes firm and elastic, add vegetable oil and continue kneading for a while.
- Cover with a damp cloth and keep warm, not forgetting to squeeze every half hour (be sure to at least two times).
- You can begin to form pies or rolls.
Depending on the filling (whether it will be sweet or not), you can increase the amount of sugar.
Honey dough: a delicious recipe
Fragrant, insanely delicious pastries are obtained if natural honey is added instead of sugar.
- 15 g of salt;
- 20 ml of sunflower oil;
- 50 g of natural honey;
- 550 g of wheat flour;
- 290 ml of water;
- 10 g of yeast.
- Make a dough of yeast, half water and a third part of flour. Leave it warm for a short while.
- Dissolve honey in the remaining water, add salt, vegetable oil and flour to this syrup.
- Mix everything thoroughly with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour the honey mixture into the dough and knead the soft dough, adding flour “by eye”.
- Put for 25 minutes in heat, making sure that there are no drafts. The dough is ready to make pies or rolls.
Lemon dough: recipe on water
This pastry produces amazing pastries with a lemon-vanilla flavor.
- 10 g vanilla essence;
- 20 g of yeast;
- 700 g of wheat flour;
- 5 g of salt;
- 80 g of butter (both creamy and vegetable);
- 120 g of sugar;
- 3 large chicken eggs;
- 50 g of fat sour cream;
- 30 g lemon grated zest;
- 300 ml of water.
- Grind a small amount of flour with yeast and dilute with water to a semi-liquid consistency. Leave to come.
- While the dough is coming together, combine the beaten eggs with the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly with a spoon or spatula.
- Combine the dough and the egg mixture in a deep container, mix until smooth. If the dough is liquid, you can take a little more flour.
- The elastic dough also put fit, not forgetting to knead twice.
- You can make fudge with which the buns and pies will be even tastier. For her, boil for a few minutes a little water, lemon juice and sugar.
- Pour hot fudge pies and cool.
An unusual dough on the water can be prepared by adding a little chocolate. Baking is amazingly delicious and delicate. Such pies or rolls are perfect for a festive tea party.
- 6 g of salt;
- 12 g of citric acid;
- 20 g refined oil;
- 1 large chicken egg;
- 250 ml of water;
- 40 g of natural honey;
- 120 g of dark chocolate;
- 85 g of sugar;
- 6 g of vanillin;
- 15 g of yeast.
- Grind a spoonful of sugar with yeast and pour a little warm water. Leave for a while.
- Pour honey, chocolate and sugar with the remaining water and put on a small fire. As soon as the mixture becomes homogeneous, remove from heat, cool slightly and add other components.
- Combine the chocolate mass and the dough, mix thoroughly with a spoon first, then knead a tight dough with your hand. Flour may need a little more, it depends on its quality.
The dough should be left in a warm place until it increases two to three times, only then you can proceed to the formation of products.
Mineral water dough for pies and rolls in the oven
Mineral water dough is perfect not only for making pies in the oven or rolls, it also makes great pizza, donuts or fried pies. You can cook it very quickly, and a minimum of ingredients will certainly make this recipe a favorite for every housewife.
- 1200 g of premium flour;
- 1 liter of mineral water (sparkling);
- 2 chicken domestic eggs;
- 10 g of salt;
- 240 g of sugar;
- 130 ml of water;
- 100 g of yeast (pressed).
How to cook:
- Combine plain water with sugar, salt, yeast. Stir with a spatula and leave for ten minutes, not forgetting to mix gently several times.
- Beat eggs with a broom, pour them into a ready-made dough, pour in mineral water. Sift the flour directly into the container with the dough, first mixing with a spoon, and then - by hand.
- Knead tight, lush dough.
- Put a large pot on the fire, pour water into it and heat it so that the temperature is above room temperature. Remove from heat, lower the container with the dough into it. Water should not reach the test, it will rise perfectly from the outgoing steam.
- Cover the pan with a clean towel and leave. After increasing the test several times, you can start forming buns or pies.
Quick dough on the water
Cooking baked goods from such a dough is so quick and enjoyable that this recipe will certainly take first place in the notebook of every housewife. You can take any filling for pies, it will be equally tasty.
- 70 g margarine;
- 1 large egg;
- 320 ml of water;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 5 g of salt;
- 10 g of yeast (better pressed);
- 620 g of wheat flour (premium).
- You don’t need to cook the dough, just mix the non-hot water, mashed yeast and sugar.
- Grind the egg with salt, pour into the yeast mixture.
- Introduce the flour in small parts, mixing thoroughly. Melt margarine and pour at the end of the dough.
- Grease the container with a thin layer of sunflower oil and put the finished dough there.
- Putting in heat is not necessary, the dough will rise well at room temperature.
Such a dough can be stored for several days in the refrigerator, it will rise perfectly during baking and retain its quality.
Dough for pies on the water (video)
The main thing here is to remember that an unsuccessful filling can spoil even the best dough. Use these simple recipes, experiment with toppings, and you will certainly have a proprietary, original combination, from which both your home and all guests will be delighted.